Tuesday, March 5, 2013

To Clear Any Idiotic Confusion

Now I am a Sherlock Holmes fan, that much is obvious by the name of the blog. Sadly, thanks to poor casting in old tv shows, one Holmes character is either forgotten or degraded. Only recently, with Martin freeman, Lucy Lu, and Jude law, has Watson been shown to not be a bumbling fat idiot as they have in the past. The original Watson was a match for Holmes in intellect, just not used to using it for deduction. Watson was there to actually help Holmes see things he would've overlooked, to keep Holmes grounded. So to any who take my calling my dear friend "My Watson" as saying she is not on par with me, I say this: she is a brilliant and much needed friend. Without her I am just a madman with a blog... Raving out oddities at the world. She keeps me grounded, and sees what I miss. That is why I call her, and will refer to her as "my Watson."

No comments:

Post a Comment